About our eyes:
- original production technology by the casting method from a polyephir composite;
- hygienic and safe to use in children's toys;
- extreme hardness, chemical stability and heat resistance;
- can be dry-cleaned, treated with organic solvents;
- can be heated up to 130°С (about 260°F) for 20 min.
The iris is digitally printed, which allows us to create very complex images. The eye consists of a clear polymer hemisphere molded over a digitally printed image of the iris and pupil. The image is refracted by the strong lens in a special way, creating the unique effect of a real eye.
Each eye size can be equipped with several types of latches of different configurations, which usually have depressions and dimensions exceeding the size of the eye, which allows to securely protect the eye from being seized by the child, as well as to drown it in fur, creating an imitation of the eye cavity.
By default all eyes are manufactured with a plastic leg on the back and are delivered without fixings. Fixings to each eye size can be selected and ordered additionally in the "Fixings" category.
Eyes of this series can be made with a wire loop instead of a leg.
*Please note that the shades on the monitor may differ from the actual shades of the eyes, due to different screen settings.