About our eyes:
- original production technology by the casting method from a polyephir composite;
- hygienic and safe to use in children's toys;
- extreme hardness, chemical stability and heat resistance;
- can be dry-cleaned, treated with organic solvents;
- can be heated up to 130°С (about 260°F) for 20 min.
The iris is digitally printed, which allows us to create very complex images. The eye consists of a clear polymer hemisphere molded over a digitally printed image of the iris and pupil. The image is refracted by the strong lens in a special way, creating the unique effect of a real eye.
By default all eyes are manufactured with a plastic leg on the back and are delivered without fixings. Fixings to each eye size can be selected and ordered additionally in the "Fixings" category.
*Please note that the shades on the monitor may differ from the actual shades of the eyes, due to different screen settings.