Amigurumi and Teddy bears
About our eyes:
- original production technology by the casting method from a polyephir composite;
- hygienic and safe to use in children's toys;
- extreme hardness, chemical stability and heat resistance;
- can be dry-cleaned, treated with organic solvents;
- can be heated up to 130°С (about 260°F) for 20 min.
The iris is digitally printed, which allows us to create very complex images. The eye consists of a clear polymer hemisphere molded over a digitally printed image of the iris and pupil. The image is refracted by the strong lens in a special way, creating the unique effect of a real eye.
By default all eyes are manufactured with a plastic leg on the back and are delivered without fixings. Fixings to each eye size can be selected and ordered additionally in the "Fixings" category.
Eyes of this series can be made with a wire loop instead of a leg. If you need a loop mention it in a comment to your order. If not eyes will be made by default with a leg.
*Please note that the shades on the monitor may differ from the actual shades of the eyes, due to different screen settings.